Dear Clients, Colleagues, and Friends:
With the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) changing so much of our daily lives, we want to assure all of you that Slepian, Schwartz & Landgaard is prepared to continue our operations throughout the duration of this public health crisis. We have a deliberate and thoughtful continuity plan that ensures our Firm’s continued operation and uninterrupted service to our clients. Please rest assured that our greatest concern is for the health and safety of our clients, colleagues, community and staff. Here is what we are doing to protect you:
- All of our conference room tables and chairs will be sanitized after each closing and meeting.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available at the front desk and on the conference room tables.
- Pens used at closing will be single-use only. Clients may take their pens with them or we will dispose of them after each closing.
- Staff has been instructed to regularly wash their hands and to use hand sanitizer after each client contact.
- The office will continue to be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- The front door handle, as well as the front desk and lobby furniture, will be regularly sanitized.
- For the safety and convenience of our clients and staff, if anyone is showing signs of illness, or are having scheduling issues regarding school closures, please call our office immediately so that we may reschedule the closing/meeting in a timely manner or prepare a Power of Attorney if appropriate. As always, our office does not charge clients for the drafting of Powers of Attorney.
- Agents: Special stipulations regarding the COVID-19 virus have been released and may be used in both new contracts and amendments to current binding contracts. Please let us know if you need help interpreting these new stipulations.
Regardless of how long this crisis lasts, we will have ample resources to service our clients and keep our people and the community safe. Our attorneys and staff are equipped to work remotely in a technologically secure environment in the event of an office closure or other disruption and will continue to be accessible via e-mail and phone. All attorney contact information is available on our website. Clients may also call our main number at 770.486.1220 for assistance in reaching any Slepian, Schwartz & Landgaard team member.
Your partnership, friendship, and trust mean more now than ever. We look forward to continuing to serve you and we wish safety and good health to everyone.